i like a bunch of fandoms, but you'll see a lot of marvel, teen wolf, spn, assassin's creed and batman.
people i know phoenix and archangel, iceman, rogue
Someone please do this
oh god angry baby Erik <3
FURIOUS BABY ERIK LOVES CAKE
TOO MUCH CUTE
- the Avengers get really bored one day and pick names out of a hat and trade costumes and spend the rest of the day pretending they got bodyswapped to mess with Tony
- it’s Steve’s idea
↳ INTP (The Architect)
INTPs are often thoroughly engaged in their own thoughts, and usually appear to others to be offbeat and unconventional. The INTP’s mind is a most active place, and their inward orientation can mean that they neglect superficial things like home décor or appropriate clothing. They don’t tend to bother with small talk but can become downright passionate when talking about science, mathematics, computers, or the larger theoretical problems of the universe. Reality is often of only passing interest to the Architect, as they are more interested in the theory behind it all.
INTPs are typically precise in their speech, and communicate complex ideas with carefully chosen words. They insist on intellectual rigor in even the most casual of conversations, and will readily point out inconsistencies of thought or reasoning. Social niceties may fall by the wayside for an INTP who is more interested in analyzing logic, and they may offend others by submitting their dearly held values and beliefs to logical scrutiny.
- more likely than other types to study a foreign language
- most frequent type among college students committing alcohol and drug policy violations
- have lowest level of coping resources of all the types
- one of types least likely to believe in a spiritual power
- highest of all types in career dissatisfaction
- in school, have lower grades than would be predicted by aptitude scores
- More likely than average to complete engineering programs
- Personal values include Autonomy, Freedom, and Independence
- Overrepresented among working MBA students
- Commonly found in science and technical occupations
- famous intps: albert einstein, abraham lincoln, marie curie, and charles darwin
there is so much unnecessary heterosexuality on tv
saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
My mom told me to “find a man who respects you like a sea captain respects the sea.” A man who looks at you with awe and reverence but knows you are a force of nature. I like that.